The Department for Internal Control is the form of an organizational unit in which no units are envisaged and the following tasks are performed:
- assessing the significant risk factors and giving advice to the entity’s director for reducing risk factors,
- based on analyzes, it determines and evaluates the cost-effectiveness, efficiency and effectiveness of the operations of the financial management and control systems and makes recommendations for improving the operation of the entity,
- checking the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records and financial statements,
- determining and assessing the compliance of the operations with the laws, by-laws and internal acts,
- monitoring the implementation of the undertaken measures by the head of the entity based on the audit report and
- other things provided by law, by-laws and international standards for internal audit.