Admirim Aliti assumed the position of Director of PE National Broadcasting-Skopje on 20 December 2018.
MSc Admirim Aliti has more than ten (10) years of working experience in the private sector in and outside the Republic of North Macedonia, as well as engagement in the Academy. He comes from the position of Assistant of several faculty subjects at the Faculty of Informatics, at the University “Mother Teresa” – Skopje.
MSc Aliti worked for four years in an American company in the IT sector, at various positions and level of responsibilities, including managing a database of more than 6,000 clients. At the same time, he also collaborated with priority clients, such as the US Army and other international governments and bodies.
In the Republic of North Macedonia in the private sector, he has experience as Director of an IT company, focused on creating and maintaining software solutions and products. Also, he worked in the energy sector in the company EVN North Macedonia.
His vision as Director of PE National Broadcasting – Skopje is to raise the company as the best example of the countries in the region in the field of Broadcasting.
His mission and goals would be achieved through:
- Continuous improvement of the quality of services and processes,
- Monitoring and introduction of new technologies in the field of broadcasting and electronic communications;
- Constant monitoring of the world trends in the domain of the broadcasting activity,
- Continuous training of employees and their intellectual advancement,
- Developing partnerships with suppliers,
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system,
- Commitment and full compliance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
MSc Aliti has obtained a Masters Degree from the Faculty of Information Technology at the University “Line” in Växjö -Sweden, and is currently a DSc candidate at the Faculty of Computer Science within the South East European University, Tetovo.
-Albanian language (mother tongue);
-English language; and
– partly German language.